How To Download a Video From Facebook: Hello friends I know you are searching for “How To Download a Video From Facebook” and today in this post I will tell you how to download a video from facebook on desktop as well as on a mobile phone. So, read the 1st method to download facebook video on desktop and 2nd method to download FB video on android phone.
how to download facebook videos on Desktop PC
Follow all the steps given below to download facebook videos on your PC or Laptop:
Step 1. First, go to Facebook and search for the video you want to download or directly open the video file
Step 2. Now from the search results click on the Facebook video you want to download. For example, I want to download Mr. Bean’s video as shown in the image below.
Step 3. Now double click on the video and it will open in a new window or same tab
Step 4. Now copy the video URL, (URL is the top address bar which starts from facebook.com).
Step 5. After this, you have to open a new website called getfvid.com and paste the copied URL from the Facebook website in the empty box as shown in the image below.
You May Also Like: How to Play God of War Game on Android
Step 6. Now click on the Green Download Button and it will scan this URL.
Step 7. Now you have to choose which video quality you want to download. This site offers
Two video Quality:
- HD Quality Facebook Video
- Normal Quality
Note: The Good thing is you can also convert a video to MP3 file and download audio source only
Step 8. When you choose either HD or SD quality, it will automatically start downloading your facebook video file.
So, friends, this is how we can download facebook videos on Desktop or Laptop computers. Now I will tell you how to
Download Facebook Video Online on Mobile
Now, Friends, I will tell you how we can download a video directly from facebook.
- Open the Facebook application on your android phone.
2. Now search for the video you want to download. For Example, I want to download funny videos for kids.
3. Now choose the video you want to download. For Example, I want to download the video of the kids playing as shown in the image below.
4. Now minimize the facebook app.
5. Now you have to download an android app called Videoder. So, click on the download button to download this app.
After download install this app on your android smartphone and if it asks for any permissions, allow them.
6. Now open the Videoder app and allow all permission such as access to your phone storage, etc.
7. Now click on 3 lines on the top left side of your screen and go to settings > other settings and allow copied link detection option.
Now minimize this app.
8. Open the Facebook app and you will see your video where you left it, so, Click on it and it will start playing.
9. Now click on the 3 lines on the top right side of the playing video and select copy link.
10. As soon as you select a copy link option, you will see a pop-up message of the videoder app saying to download this file. Click on it.
11. Now a new window will pop up and starts generating download links for your file.
You May Also Like: Best Washing Machine in India
You can download the following file types using this app:
- Audio Files
- Video Files
- MP4 1080P
- MP4 720P
- MP4 480P
- MP4 360P
And you can also download less resolution video files such as 144p, etc.
12. Now click on the resolution which you want to download on your phone.
13. After selecting minimize Facebook, open the Videoder app and click on the download button and here you will see your video file downloading.
After download, you can watch your video file on any media player on your phone such as MX Player.
So, friends now I hope that you know How To Download a Video From Facebook on pc and also on your android phone.
If you have any confusion, you are free to ask me in the comments below.
You May Also Like: How To Activate Windows 7 without Product Key and Make it Genuine Forever